New website, new products, new security and new broker portal!
We’ve been working hard over the last few months to bring you an evolved Emergence. We welcome you to take a look around the new website and keep up to date with the latest information from the cyber world via our Cyber Hub.
What’s been happening at Emergence Insurance?
Next gen products
Not only can we now offer your clients a next gen Cyber Event Protection policy with broader optional coverages and a new Cyber 1st Aid product that offers simplified protection for businesses on a budget.
New enhanced Cyber Event Protection
- The enhanced wording helps you provide tailored protection for your clients
- Greater flexibility with deductible options
- Flexible BI indemnity period (between 30 and 365 days)
- Inclusion of Multi Media Injury
- Optional covers
- Contingent Business Interruption
- Cyber Theft (1st & 3rd party) & Telephone Phreaking
- Tangible Property
- A reduced minimum premium is $400
New Cyber 1st Aid
- Cover designed to get the insured “back in business”.
- Coverage includes
- Business Interruption
- Cyber event response costs
- Legal expenses
- Policy limit of $100,000.
For a detailed breakdown of the policies visit our Products page.
Change in Security
Emergence Insurance has received Lloyds cover holder status. As a result, we will be changing security provider. Effective 1 April 2017, our policies will be underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyds. This allows Emergence to expand our offering and provide a market leading proposition not only for SME’s, but larger mid-market companies.
Emergence Insurance Pty Ltd has received its own AFSL. The licence number is 329634. Emergence will commence operating under this licence from 1 April 2017. As a result, the trust account for brokers to deposit premium payments has changed. We ask brokers to change these details and update the bank account details to include the following :
Account Name – Emergence Insurance Pty Ltd Trust Account
Account No. – 303 826 200
BSB – 182 222
New Office – Emergence is Expanding!
To further assist the growth of Emergence, we have opened up an office in Brisbane. Based in South Brisbane, Tim Barratt will be leading the office and will continue to be a key contact to help provide you with the right cyber solution for your clients.
07 3237 8690
If you are based in Brisbane and would like Tim to come to your office, please let us know.
New Broker Portal / New IT System
Enhancing the broker experience through technology is a big part of what we do. We have upgraded our quote and bind system to create further efficiencies in helping you arrange insurance for your clients. New functionality includes:
- Ability to quote and bind business’s with turnovers up to $75m
- Ability to quote and bind limits up to $10m
- Add a broker fee that is incorporated in the quote documentation
- Short term policies. In fact you can quote policy periods between 6 and 18 months
- Question set is pre-populated, so you only need to select the correct answer for your client
- Tailor insurance cover specific for your client through
- Adjusting deductibles
- Selecting different options for length of BI cover
- Ability to choose additional coverage options
- Contingent Business Interruption
- Cyber theft and telephone Phreaking
- Tangible property
Come see us at the 19th Steadfast Convention
We’ll be located at stand 77, so stop by, have a coffee and we’ll give you the latest developments in our cyber world.